Friday 7 October 2016

Hello JK parents and students!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and that your tummies are all full from a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Reminder to parents:
-At the end of each unit, teachers take the opportunity to reach out to parents and touch base on each students strengths and areas of improvements.  Please let me know which may of communication will suite you best (phone call, email).  If you prefer phone call, I am only able to call during after school hours.  My email is jblair@stjudesacademy.com.  You may email me, write in your students agenda or tell me in person which area of communication suites you best.  Please let me know as soon as possible, I will be communicating with parents by next week, if I do not receive a request from you I will use email as my means of communication.

Mrs. Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment