Friday 9 June 2017

Hello JK parents!

I would like to thank all the parents for making this year so memorable, all the support and co-operation, the kind gifts and words I received.  It has been my absolute pleasure to teach your children, I am so proud of each and everyone one of their accomplishments.  I hope to see you and the students when I return or in passing. I wish everyone a wonderful summer!  For the last week of school, Ms. Bannon will be taking over the class.  I have also finished all the report cards and they will be sent home on the last day of school (June 16th).
Here are a few things we did today:
Daily 5-We read a story that Alyaan brought in today for Show & Tell, it was titled Sleep Little Angel.
Math-The JK's worked on their own Big & Small booklets, each student had to draw and write something that is big and small in size.

Reminder:
-After Care fees are due June 12th.
-Kindergarten Promotion Ceremony will be held on June 13th from 9-10 am.  Parents are welcome to come to see the JK's receive a certificate for completing JK!  Students may also dress up on that day for the ceremony.
-Mrs. Blair's last day is on June 9th.
-Spirit Day will be held on the last day of school and Report Cards will be sent home on June 16th.
Big & Small Booklet


Thank you Alyaan for bringing in the book to read
beautiful day for a picnic!


No comments:

Post a Comment